Reflection Pointers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social Media

4 posters

Go down

Social Media Empty Social Media

Post  Roadking Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:44 pm

Almost all corporations and organizations nowadays use social media sites to hear the voice of the customer or members. Weather it's Facebook, Twitter or a web based forum (like this), allowing for a free flow of ideas and opinions and using that feedback for continuous improvement has become essential. Maybe a RP Facebook page?

Roadking
Admin

https://reflectionpointers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Social Media Empty FB

Post  Gigi Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:00 pm

There actually is an RP facebook page but I have no idea who is in charge of it! Asked and never got a reply.

Gigi

Back to top Go down

Social Media Empty Social Media

Post  Cruiserman Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:48 am

With the advent of this forum, a suggested newsletter (monthly or quarterly), and the owners' page on the Reflectionpointeonlakewylie.com web site, it seems to me we have in place or will have sufficient communication devices to keep folks up to date and for questions and feed back. The Board has also initiated a process to speed up the postiing of the minutes from our Board meetings to get them on the owners' page in a more timely fashion. Please know that an email or call to any Board member is always appropriate if there's a question or concern. Neil Brennan

Cruiserman

Back to top Go down

Social Media Empty How to Register at reflectionpointeonlakewylie.com

Post  Alcivar Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:40 pm

Maybe I'm missing something but I see no way to register for the Members Only area of reflectionpointeonlakewylie.com. One can login with a User ID and password but if you don't have one or can't remember your ID and password, you're out of luck. I guess I'll try the phone number on the bottom of the page but this is poor website design in my opinion.

BTW hello to everyone. I've just joined this forum and am happy to get connected here!
Alcivar
Alcivar

Back to top Go down

Social Media Empty Welcome to RP

Post  Roadking Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:59 pm

Welcome to the community. I checked out the page and you are correct. I guess you have to call Brown & Glenn. This site is not really associated with that one so sorry I can't help. Thank you for joining and we look forward hearing from you.

Roadking
Admin

https://reflectionpointers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Social Media Empty Re: Social Media

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum